This Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by the Company and
the site/www.rasmedia.in or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by the Company the site/www.rasmedia.in
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
4. CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT THE COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
5. CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
7. REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
we mean information that identifies a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card details,
bank account details, gender, and age. When other information, such as consumer product preferences or a number of children, is directly associated with personally
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
~ Information You Provide to Us ~
• Much of the personally identifiable information we receive comes directly from members who are interested in obtaining s membership and services from us.
Typically, this information includes the members’ name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and information about
your interests in and use of various services, In the course of these various offerings. We may also collect other types of information such as gender, age,
number of children, and personal interests, which we may associate with personally identifiable information. If you obtain online membership or use services from us,
we will note, for example, credit card information, the type of services used, and the date of the usage. We collect personal information when you register on, log on,
or visit our Web sites, including when you participate in activities on our Web sites,
• At some stage in this site, you may also submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to share an article / story OR you might submit the recipient’s name and address, if you are sending a product /gift directly to that person.
• At certain parts of some of our sites, only persons who provide us with the requested personally identifiable information will be able to avail of special offers, to order products, programs, and services or otherwise participate in the site’s activities and offerings. The Information so provided shall be completely voluntary.
• We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
• If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
• We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
~ Information Collected Through Technology ~
• We collect information through technology to make our sites more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our sites we collect your IP address. An IP address is often associated with the portal through which you enter the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider). Standing alone your IP address is not personally identifiable. We also may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our members visit various parts of our sites. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information.
• Our Web sites use a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including Web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Web sites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Web sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Web sites. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send our members to determine whether our members have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
• We, our service providers, advertisers and affiliates may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit any of our sites. A list representing the types of non-personally identifiable information we may collect include: current Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using , the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider , the web pages you have visited, sites visited before and after you visit our site, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the site, location information, the content you have accessed and the advertisements you have been shown and/or clicked on.
~ Information That We Collect from Others ~
• We may supplement personally identifiable information that we have collected directly from our members with other information that we obtain from third parties and other members / affiliates of RAS Media.
C. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
RAS Media may use your personally identifiable information in many ways, including sending you promotional materials, and sharing your information with third parties so that these third parties can send you promotional materials. (By “promotional materials,” we mean communications that directly promote the use of our Web sites, or the purchase of products or services.)
1. RAS Media and Co-Branding Participants
• In addition to using your personal information within RAS Media, Company, may share your personal information with associations that are affiliated and / or related to RAS Media or offer services under brand name of RAS Media These companies are called “licensees.” For example, a company that publishes and sells books under the “RAS Media” brand would be such a licensee.
• RAS Media may also share your information with companies that offer products and/or services that are co-branded using brand names of RAS Media.
• When RAS Media shares personal information with third parties acting as licensees and co-branding participants, these licensees and co-branding participants are restricted by contract from using the personal information for any marketing or promotional purpose that is not related to a licensed or co-branded product or service.
2. Third Parties Offering Promotions, Products, or Services
• RAS Media may share your personal information with selected third parties so that they can send you promotional materials about goods and services (including special offers and promotions) offered by them. When sharing your information for promotional purposes, RAS Media attempts to select only reputable companies that offer high quality products and services.
• Moreover, RAS Media will not share your e-mail address with third parties for promotional purposes, except when you consent to such sharing in the course of your participation in a Sponsored Activity.
• RAS Media may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties whose practices are not covered by this privacy statement (e.g., other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.
• RAS Media may also share your personal information when you respond to promotional materials from RAS Media. and authorize a third party to use your personal information for purposes such as, for example, sending you additional promotional materials, providing you a product or service, or entering you in a contest, sweepstakes or game. (We refer to all of these activities and requests as “Sponsored Activities.”) When you participate in Sponsored Activities, you will either be required or requested to agree that the sponsor or business associate may use your personal information (including, in some cases, your e-mail address) in accordance with the sponsor or business associate’s privacy practices.
3. Companies That Facilitate Communications and Transactions with You
4. Disclosures Required By Law and Disclosures to Help Protect the Security and Safety of Our Web Sites, RAS Media. and Others
• We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, to offer you other, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you, to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our sites, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the information.
• We may sometimes use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you about our meetings, elections, update on issues facing the industry or when we make changes to our subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, or to contact you about your account with us.
• The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We may use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, from time to time, to offer you products, programs, or services.
• If you choose to submit content for publication (e.g., a letter to our editors, comments sent to our artists, a posting to a blog or a discussion board, a video), we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us.
• We may on occasion combine information we collect through our sites with information that we collect from other sources .We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our sites, to deliver more relevant marketing messages and advertisements and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information to analyze usage of our sites, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
• Some of our sites contain links to or integrations with other sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
• We also use the services of reputable third parties to provide us with data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, and site analytics, as well as to assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third parties may view, edit or set their own cookies. We, our third party service providers, advertisers and/or partners may also place web beacons for these third parties. The use of these technologies by these third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this privacy statement.
• Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this privacy statement.
D. CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT THE COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
RAS Media provides members with the opportunity of deciding whether to receive unsolicited communications from RAS Media and share personal information. This applies to information sent to Third Parties for promotions, products, and/or services unrelated to a specific transaction and information shared with RAS Media, licensees, co-branding participants, and others from time to time. You may make this decision when you first register on the Web Site and you may change your decision at any time by visiting the website and following the required instructions for change
E. CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
• Access to personally identifiable information that is collected from our sites and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our site, you can access that account to review the information you provided.
• RAS Media provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information.In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
• You may correct, update and delete your registration account
• You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
• You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
• You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
• You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers here
• You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same.
G. REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Membership
• RAS Media reserves the right to refuse/cancel work permit application without reasons assigned. In such cases members are not eligible to get refund of application form charges .i.e. Rs. 100/-
• Cancellation/Refund Policy is not applicable to individuals who have applied for Direct Membership of AIAA or are existing Regular members/Life members.
RAS Media Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
• The RAS Media (an initiative of RAS Media) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or any other unavoidable circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
• If RAS Media cancels an event, members will be offered a full refund.
• In case of rescheduling of an event, members will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
• No refunds will be made to members who chose not to attend an event.
• Services offered by RAS Media Associates are subject to the return policy of the Associates.
NORMS TO OBTAIN WORKPERMIT
1. Artiste having worked in TV Serials or a Film which is released may obtain work permit by submission of CD or link.
2. Fresher may submit letter of engagement from the producers of TV Serials/Films
3. Artists having Diploma / Degree from Acting institutes like FTII / NSD etc. recognized by Government may not submit Agreement / Letter of Engagement for obtaining Work-Permit.
4. In case if you do not meet any of the above criteria, you can video-record a small monologue in RAS Media’s office.
5. Application form charges Rs. 100/- in cash.(non-refundable)
6. Entrance Fees of Rs.3, 000/- ( Note: To be paid only after approval of the membership application ) non refundable
7. 3 recent passport size photo-graphs.
8. Proof of date of birth (Copy of Passport/Pan card/ School college Leaving Certificate/BC)
9. Proof of Address (Copy of Passport/Voters Id/ Aadhar Card/Rental Agreement).
Note:- The members will be charged convenience fees as applicable while making online payments depending on the modes used for payment.